Our residency programs include: Anesthesiology, Family Medicine, General Dentistry, Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Pathology, Radiology, Transitional Year, Surgery and Urology.
We offer fellowships in the following areas:
- Family Medicine - Emergency Medicine and Sports Medicine
- Internal Medicine - Cardiology and Pulmonology
- Pathology - Cytopathology
- Surgery - Surgical Critical Care and Vascular Surgery
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery - Oral/Head and Neck Surgery
- The University of Tennessee Graduate School of Medicine (UTGSM) in Knoxville is part of the University of Tennessee Health Science Center, the statewide academic health system. The school, together with clinical partner University Health System Inc., and the College of Pharmacy form the University of Tennessee Medical Center, the only academic medical center in the area.
The University of Tennessee Graduate School of Medicine
Office of Graduate Medical and Dental Education
1924 Alcoa Highway
Knoxville, TN 37920
Phone: (865) -305-9339 or